Palmer College of Chiropractic and Gallup Poll have been working together on a three year study to determine how chiropractic is perceived by the public, what conditions are being treated and how well patients respond to chiropractic care. They have completed two years of the study so far, here are a few of the fun facts.
- Low back pain is the single leading cause of physical disability worldwide.
- 65% of Americans reported having neck or back pain that was significant enough to make them seek out healthcare.
- 88% of chiropractic users said the care was a good vale for the money.
- 89% of people would refer a friend or family member for chiropractic care.
- 97% of people are likely to see a chiropractor if they have back or neck pain.
The full report can be found on Palmer College’s web site at www.palmer.edu.
Chiropractic care is a gentle, safe and effective treatment. Common conditions treated are back pain, neck pain, headaches, sciatica, and arm pain.
Dr. Myers has been in practice in Southwest Michigan since 2002. Using both manual and instrument adjusting he provides treatments for patients of all ages. Elements Chiropractic is currently accepting new patients and participates with all major insurances including Medicare and Medicaid. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment and find out how chiropractic care can benefit you.